The Website www.haute-vintage.com is developed and edited by the entity HAUTE VINTAGE GABRIELA RYBCZYŃSKA.
NIP (tax number): 7743082795
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
- In the case of the Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s personal data collected to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the General Terms & Conditions necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
A Cookie is a text file designed to be saved on a terminal when a Service is viewed via an Internet browser. Cookies allow their Senders to recognise a given terminal, during the Cookie validity period, whenever it accesses digital content containing Cookies from the same Sender. Users are hereby informed that when they connect to the Website or Applications, or when they use associated Services, Cookies are installed to help Services operate correctly on their receiving terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) or on their browser, subject to User Cookie preferences, which may be modified at any time.
Users are hereby informed that if they refuse to have Cookies saved on their terminal or browser, or if they delete any saved Cookies, their browsing experience on the Website or Application may be limited. This may also be the case when the Publisher or one of its service providers is unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings or the country from which the terminal appears to have connected to the Internet. In this event, the Publisher declines all responsibility for the consequences associated with poor operation of Services resulting from (i) Users refusing Cookies (ii) the Publisher being unable to save or view the Cookies required for their operation due to User preferences.
Users may set or edit their Cookie preferences at any time.